Uttar Pradesh IGRS Property Registration, Assessment, Search Online website igrsup.gov.in.
Stamp and Registration Department of Uttar Pradesh Sub-Registrar offices in all of the state of the online registration system to be implemented. stamp duty and registration fees for the public treasury to be made available through the online payment system. 25 offices in the state, more important revenue earning model to be developed as an office. Sub-Registrar offices registered in the records of the last 15 years, the public use by indexing or scanning the records be made available online and there will be one more online facility i.e Hindu Marriage Registration Rules to be promulgated and the entire state of Hindu marriage registration online system to be implemented.
How to find the Market value of your Property in UP State?
Go through the official link and then select the Benchmark value option enter all the details and find the Market value of your property.
How to proceed Registration & Stamp fees payment in UP IGRS Online?
- First of all read the given instructions and collect the all needed documents before proceeding registration.
- Open the home page http://igrsup.gov.in/
- Go through the Property Registration link and then click on the apply link
- Enter all the required details
- Submit the form
- Completion of application registration the registration charges have to pay in online itself. Applicant can get a registration number to your registered mobile number and e-mail id. Save it for future use. Everyday SRO will update day to day updates in online.
- Go through the home page and then select the Tracking status. Enter registration number and search for the status of your Document. Every day the site will be updated upto date information of application status.
- How to find Property Search
- Go through the home page http://igrsup.gov.in/
- Click on the property search link
- Select District, Property address or Registration number and year
- If you want search by property address then enter address and Tehsil or applicant want to search by Registration number and year choose registration office and then enter registration number and year then check your property details.
Land Records and Land Registration System Reforms in Uttar Pradesh website: http://igrsup.gov.in/igrsup/defaultAction.action